Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Love The Beatles but they're not the only one on my Top Ten Songs

Despite the title, have you heard that in May (or something) that the album (Instant Karma) that was autographed before John Lennon died was auctioned for 25,000 pounds? Who's the lucky winner who got a piece of Lennon history? I'll have to look it up. And here's my top ten songs in order from awesomest to i love but couldn't make it up there(comment as you wish):
  1. Wonderwall by Oasis
  2. All Those Years Ago by George Harrison
  3. Strawberry Fields by The Beatles
  4. Someone Like You by Adele
  5. Lovely Rita by The Beatles
  6. If I Needed Someone by The Beatles
  7. Got To Get You Into My Life by The Beatles
  8. Blow Away by George Harrison
  9. She Loves You by The Beatles
  10. Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez
Don't harshly judge and this list is up to date as of.......TODAY

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment